(Psst. I don't actually have the photos. But this is more or less how it goes. You can verify with the orkut album of someone you know. Psst over.)
Onsite - the nameless mecca that is an IT professional's haven. But what does he click when he's there?
Arbit photographs, like:
1) Ben (my new colleague), his girlfriend Heather and me
2) Statue of Liberty and I (shot in a low angle with caption that says, "Who's taller?")
3) Me in front of Niagara falls (caption: such a beautiful place for a country's border)
4) Me and my new car (Caption: my new ride)
5) Me in front of random building
6) Me in front of random roadside statue
7) Me sitting on a park bench
8) Me in front of New York traffic
9) Me with my Starbucks
And last but not the least,
10) Me playing in snow (Caption: It's snowing!)
Wow, genius. How did you figure that out? Why don't you check again? It might be coagulated calcium dispensed from heaven.